Affordable & Quality
Explore small business insurance resources + Insights
Stay up to date on emerging industry treands and topics
the COVID Crisis
Americans, more so than any drivers in the world, have long had a love affair with the automobile. In 2020, the U.S. population numbered 329.5 million. We have 276 million registered vehicles.
With all these vehicles on the road, crashes are not uncommon. There are more than six million automobile crashes in the U.S. every year.
Because of this reality, automobile insurance is one of the best safeguards we can have to prevent a highway mishap from turning into a personal financial disaster. Automobile insurance provides the means for us to recover in the event of unexpected and unavoidable vehicle accidents or incidents.
How much does car insurance cost?
That depends on a range of factors, including your driving habits, type of car you drive, where you drive, and your history. Rest assured that the auto insurance experts at Assurance Total Protection will be able to craft an insurance package that provides optimal protection at a competitive price.
At Assurance Total Protection we know how to guarantee your car insurance coverage will allow you to fully recover from a crash with minimal personal financial losses.
Our standard coverages include the following:
- Liability insurance: If an accident occurs and you are at fault, this coverage helps you pay for the damages to other individuals or property.
- Collision insurance: This covers the damage to your vehicle that you sustained in the crash.
- Comprehensive insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-crash events, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism, or similar accidents.
- Medical payments coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you are injured in a crash, this coverage can pay for your medical bills and sometimes can cover other losses, such as loss of income.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate insurance coverage.
In addition to our standard coverages, the insurance professionals at Assurance Total Protection also offer customizable add-ons that can supplement your base coverages. Some of the additional coverages include the following:
- Roadside assistance
- Rental car reimbursement
- Custom parts coverage
- Replacement cost vehicle coverage
- Vanishing deductibles
- Gap insurance
Minimum insurance requirements vary from state to state. Our insurance professionals will help you determine what level of coverage and additional options best meet your needs. Prepare now for that unexpected event that could be around the next bend in the road.