Explore small business insurance resources + Insights
Stay up to date on emerging industry treands and topics
the COVID Crisis
In an ever-threatening world, fires, break-ins, and natural disasters can shatter a family’s sense of security in moments. For most of us, our homes are the single major investment in our lives. Protecting that investment is what Assurance Total Protection is all about.
Should your family suffer one of those life-changing events, we want to make sure your family has the homeowner’s insurance coverage that will make you whole.
How much does homeowners insurance cost?
That depends on a range of factors, including the value of your home, where you live, and your history. Rest assured that the homeowner insurance experts at Assurance Total Protection, with the depth of Nationwide and Progressive Insurance behind them, will be able to craft an insurance package that provides optimal protection of your home at a competitive price.
What does homeowners insurance cover?
Progressive homeowners insurance policies offer a diversity of benefits, each designed to offer targeted protection for a range of unexpected, unavoidable events. These include:
- Structure protection: This insures your house in the event of damage from fires, weather, theft, vandalism, or other hazards.
- Detached structures coverage: Other buildings on your property – such as fences, carports, gazebos, and detached garages – are covered.
- Possessions insurance: This pays for damaged belongings. Protection can cover everything from furniture to computer systems and even the food in your kitchen.
- Liability coverage: This coverage protects you if you accidentally harm someone else or damage their property. Liability coverage will often include incidents both on and off your property.
- Additional living expense protection: Major damage to your home often requires temporary living quarters. This coverage will provide lodging and meal expenses while you are out of your home.
Additional coverages available from Assurance Total Protection include:
- Replacement cost of possessions
- Umbrella liability insurance
- Flood insurance
- Earthquake and windstorm endorsements
- Pet liability insurance
The homeowners insurance professionals at Assurance Total Protection will help you build a level of protection around your home that will preserve your way of life no matter what catastrophes may occur.